Friday, July 12, 2013

Random Post

It's been two months since I've last posted.  I get such big plans to post continually, but I just get behind.  So I have some random thoughts to share with whoever may be out there.

1.  Sometimes life drives me crazy and I don't understand the point.
2.  Sometimes PEOPLE drive me crazy and I don't understand their existence.
3.  Sometimes MEN drive me crazy . . . well, you're getting my point.

Moving on . . .

4.  I really, really loved the show Friends and I wish it were still on.  I know in a way it is, since there are repeats 20 times a day.
5.  I love living in the country.
6.  I love peanut butter ice cream.

What else . . .

7.  I've lost my decorating mojo and it makes me sad.
8.  I'm really in the mood for my friend Elicia's cupcakes.
9.  I'm in the mood for anything sweet.

So . . . those are my really deep thoughts for today.  Hope to catch up with you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment